Thursday, August 30, 2012

Serious Updates!

After months of waiting, and serious doubt as to whether or not I would actually receive my copies, I FINALLY got my part of the Lt. Dan "2009-2011 Collection" tape! I am completely sold out though, that shit vanished in about 2 hours. I was shorted some copies but was promised that I would receive them shortly so I will (hopefully) have more soon!
In other news the MUSTACHE MINCERS comp is officially being pressed! The very first project that I jumped in on as a co-presser will be ready soon!
Details are slowly but surely coming together for the Gorgonized Dorks/Iron Butter split 7" and work will begin on that as soon as the comp is out, as I've said quite a few times the G Dorks side is noise as fuck and I will have the IB tracks shortly.
The XLOSMOUX tape is just about ready, the tapes have been duplicated, j-cards printed and inserts made, they just need to be painetd and they'll be finished by Monday!
I have received tracks from Agitate and Badaksinga and will be ordering the tapes this weekend. The art is finished and duplication will start next week! I wanted to make a special edition for this tape but I don't know how likely it is that I will be able to, being broke sucks, it could still happen though.

MORE UPCOMING RELEASES, I've been saying for a few weeks to look out for more tapes and here they are!!
First up is the debut release from Boston's most hated; ISLAM85! Throw some fed-the-fuck-up Noothgrush inspired Powerviolence into a blender with spastic-barking-lazy-pothead-vocals, let it dry in a glass baking pan, cut it with some harsh as fuck grindsilence, mix in a little bit of misanthropic-stoner-doom, smoke and enjoy! Offended? GOOD!

I recently received an invitation to a show I couldn't attend because it's taking place on the opposite side of the country. Normally I ignore/delete these requests but this particular show had a fucking KILLER line up and included a band, with an awesome name, that I had never heard of before. I decided to give it a good once-over and was introduced to PLANET VEGETA. The line up included bunch of local cali grind/PV bands so I wasn't expecting this killer experimental strange-rock duo from California! I will be putting out a FREE CDr of their demo in the next couple of weeks, followed by their debut tape release! DBZ nerdz get ready, this is the sexiest Super Saiyan inspired, Lightening Bolt influenced shit you'll ever hear! Not grind but still great! Super-groovy-heavy-as-fuck-instrumental-violence not of this world!!

Yet another release that lacks in the fast, but supplies the heavy like nobody's business. My deep love for stoner/doom knows no bounds but STONE TITAN takes this shit to the next level! These CT drunkz are getting ready to unleash even more crushing riffage upon your stupid ass! As if I didn't already carry enough ST merch, prepare yourself for an onslaught of the heaviest-LSD-riddled-shit you've ever heard!

Last but not least, as promised... here's the list of confirmed bands that will be contributing to the "Irritated and Uncomfortable" comp:
Totes Brute
RedSK
Blister Unit
Badaksinga
Scrip Forger
Disleksick
Tension
Rectal Twat
Faction Disaster
Ustat
Powercup
Islam85
Bone Ache
Raw Noise Apes
Thee Nodes
Archagathus
The Spirit Of St. Louis
Sordo
Grinchfinger
Sorcerer Torturer
PxBxSx
ToxDie
MxDxFxLx
GarettWolfe
Couple Skate
Extreme Chafing

Work on the comp will start once I receive all tracks. Look for even more grotesque madness in the near future, stay tuned and stay disgusting!!




No comments:

Post a Comment