Friday, August 17, 2012

At Long Last.. Part II

Here we are again, I'm happy to say that the XlosmouX cassettes are almost ready to go, I finished duplicating them a few days ago and will be printing the j-cards as soon as I can, these are in color so I actually may have to suck it up and get them printed professionally. GarettWolfe "Earslaughter" tapes are almost finished too, j cards are printed up the tapes just need to be painted and they're finished.

Up next is the Agitate/Badaksinga split, much like the XlosmouX tape this has been in the works for quite some time but constant money issues and work have pushed this back quite a bit. Agitate tracks are ready and I will have the Badaksinga side soon, more details to come! The "Irritated and Uncomfortable" comp is filling up quickly and is I already have tracks from some bands, TONS of killer bands from all over the world, this shit is going to be nasty.

I recently got ripped off and was sent a bunch of shitty bootlegs on church sermon cassettes so instead of throwing them away I'm going to recycle them and use them for my band, Scrip Forger, these tapes will be FREE. The update on the Gorgonized Dorks/Iron Butter split is gonna have to be pushed back BUT things are happening, this split will have one or more co-pressers on board so that should hopefully make things move along a little faster.

I have 3 other tape releases that I will be working on in the coming months and as always the distro will be updated constantly, stay tuned motherfuckers!

DISTRO UPDATE
Psycho- The Greatest Show on Earth
Archagathus- Mincing Raw: Demos/Live
Kerenaneko/Archagathus split
Permanent Death/Gorgonized Dorks split
Bizarre X/Laserguys split
Deche-Charge/Necrocannibalistic Vomitorium split
Gorgonized Dorks/Pissdeads split
Gorgonized Dorks/Bestial Vomit split

Pissdeads/Disleksick split

Faction Disaster- Smoking Sherm With Corey Haim's Corpse CS
Crucial Section/Hit Me Back split 7"
Dirty Bird- S/T 7"
Funeral Shock- California's Dead 7"
High On Crime- Pour Some Sewage on Me 7"
Lie- Why? 7"

No comments:

Post a Comment