Sunday, September 16, 2012

You should know by now to never expect an up to date update on this page!

Hectic as always over here and as usual I neglect this page, even when I have things worth posting, so here are some updates to satisfy your insatiable infatuation for tympanic membrane destruction!
The Planet Vegeta Demo CDr is out! This is my first CDr release, until now I was vehemently against CD/CDr releases because of how boring CDs and their packaging are but designing and putting this together totally changed my mind, I am looking forward to releasing even more material on this format in the future. DBZ nerdz get ready, this is the sexiest Super Saiyan inspired, Lightening Bolt influenced shit you'll ever hear! Super-groovy-heavy-as-fuck-instrumental-violence not of this world!! I have ONE copy of this left and the band has the rest, DONT SLEEP, because this shit is FREE!
Keep your beady-ass eyes peeled for the tape!!

The Agitate/Badaksinga split and Islam85 tapes are on the horizon, the art is finished for the I85 tape, thanks Nick, and the A//B art is almost ready! Each release will have a "limited edition" version of the tape, there will be no pre-orders or reservations or any of that bullshit. Limited edition copies will be given on a first-come, first-served basis! One of these bastards will come with a beer koozie, wanna know which one? BUY THEM BOTH!



I will have my copies of the Mustache Mincers 10" in my slimy hands within the next few weeks, much thanks to Dom for dealing with my financial instability, can't wait to hold the finished product! This comp has been a long time coming and is almost ready to mince you to death!

I've been talking a lot about updates for the G Dorks/Iron Butter split 7" for a while with no follow through and I apologize so here ya go! I am waiting on some tracks and the art is still in limbo but the co-presser is FINALLY revealed! Maxxwell of Sender/Receiver, Dead Church and the man behind Mannequin Rein will be assisting me on this release which will ensure that this split sees the light of day a little faster!


There are tons of other tapes/CDrs that I'm going to be working on but I'm going to hold off on announcing what they are for the time being, there's also another split 7" AND an 8" hexagon shaped lathe cut that will be coming out early in early 2013! Also, get ready for another MASSIVE blast of distro tapes and vinyl from Bringer Of Gore!!

No comments:

Post a Comment