Wednesday, April 25, 2012

I update this more often than I think I do.

An update for the four people who care... Whenever I log in to update the blog I think "it's been way too long since I've last posted something and I should make an effort to update more often" but in reality I'm updating this as frequently as I do everything else... Anyway, got some new stuff up in the distro, a couple release updates and I am STILL waiting for the Lt. Dan "2009-2011 Collection" tapes to come in, they'll be here one day.
Recently got the track list/artwork for the XLOSMOUX 2011 Discography tape and painstakingly organized all 188 tracks, watch out for the tape this summer!
If all goes according to plan I'll be picking up my copies of the Six Brew Bantha LP at their NYC appearance with Backslider, The Communion, Scowl and Mother Brain. Cat Bomb two year anniversary **FREE SHOW** 

The God's America AKA Seeds of Rape//Human Junk split 7" is at the plant, I'll post updates as they come.
More tracks have come in for the Mustache Mincers comp, I can't recall which ones at the moment but they fucking shred!! This comp just might be too manly to handle.
I have the master for the Gorgonized Dorks side for the split with Iron Butter but am waiting on IB tracks AND for some extra money to roll in so I can release this bastard, G Dorks side fucking kills!

I do my best to keep the distro list here updated but sometimes shit falls through the cracks. The webstore has an accurate count of whats available and how many,  http://thirdeyegrindrecs.storenvy.com/, as always I've got some more distro vinyl/tapes on the way.
I will be bringing everything down to Baltimore for MDF, I don't have a merch table I'll be selling the shit outta my trunk. Buy some shit before it's gone and help me get these records out!


GRIND TIL DEATH

No comments:

Post a Comment